It is crucial to keep track of your domain expiry dates to avoid losing control of your valuable domains.
Fortunately, GoDaddy offers convenient ways to check the expiry date of your domains.
Let’s explore the step-by-step process:
Method 1: Checking Expiry Date in Your GoDaddy Account
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account. Access your account by providing your login credentials.
- Navigate to your Domain Portfolio. Locate and select the “Domain Portfolio” section in your account dashboard.
- Click on the “Manage” button. Find the domain you want to check and click on the “Manage” button associated with it.
- Find the “Expiration Date” field. The domain expiry date will be displayed in the “Expiration Date” field, providing you with the essential information you need.
Method 2: Using the GoDaddy Domain Search Tool
- Visit the GoDaddy Domain Search page. Open your preferred web browser and go to the GoDaddy Domain Search page.
- Enter the domain name you want to check. Type the domain name you wish to inquire about into the search bar provided on the page.
- Click on the “Search” button. Initiate the search process by clicking the “Search” button.
- Observe the “Expiration Date” field. The domain expiry date will be prominently displayed in the “Expiration Date” field, ensuring you have the necessary expiry information at your fingertips.
To effectively manage your domain expiry dates, consider implementing the following tips:
- Set up automatic renewals. By enabling automatic renewals, you can ensure that your domains never expire unintentionally, providing you with peace of mind and uninterrupted control.
- Regularly check your domain expiry dates. Make it a habit to periodically review your domain portfolio and verify the expiry dates. This proactive approach allows you to identify domains that are nearing expiration, enabling you to renew them manually, if necessary.
- Leverage GoDaddy’s Domain Alert service. Stay informed about your domain’s expiration status by subscribing to GoDaddy’s Domain Alert service. This valuable feature sends you timely email notifications when any of your domains are about to expire, keeping you updated and allowing you to take prompt action.
By incorporating these best practices into your domain management strategy, you can safeguard your domains and ensure you maintain control over your online presence.
Remember, taking proactive measures to check and manage your domain expiry dates is essential in preserving your digital assets and preventing unauthorized acquisition by others.
Stay vigilant and stay in control of your domains.